As we prepare to launch, here are the courses we plan to make available to you beginning in early 2019.
You’ll see that many of these courses are either free, or are free with APHA Membership. (APHA = The Alliance of Professional Health Advocates)
Course pricing for others will range from $19 on up, depending on the course and its duration. (APHA Members will receive discounts.)
Some courses can be completed in 15 minutes to an hour. Others may last for weeks or months, again, depending on the course
This is just a start! New courses will be added regularly.
If you wish for a course you don’t see here, please make a request.
Updated: December 31, 2018 ~ These courses will not be available until early 2019.
(Free) Sample Courses:
These are free courses for everyone, created to show you how the Practice UP! site works, and how easy it is to complete a course on this site.
- Understanding the Allegiance Factor
- Is Certification Right for You?
- Best Practices for Naming Your Advocacy or Care Management Practice
Basic Level Courses
($29 each. Free for most APHA members.)
- Is Independent Advocacy the Right Choice for You?
- How Much Does It Cost to Start an Advocacy Practice?
- How Much Do Health and Patient Advocates Make?
- Building an Effective Health Advocacy Website
- Ensure Your Success: Understanding Capitalization and Cash Flow
- Preparing Your Invoice and Getting Paid
Intermediate and Advanced Level Courses
These courses will vary in price, and will be discounted or free for APHA members.
- An Overview of Client Acquisition and Engagement (launching March 1)
- How to Price Your Advocacy Services
- Developing Your Advocacy Niche
- Overcoming Objections and Complaints
- Getting to YES! Client Acquisition from Conversation to Contract
- Patient Advocacy Ethics (earn CEs / CEUs for the BCPA)
Want to be notified when Practice UP! launches?